[hscctstudents] Re: Off to a Great Start!

  • From: Iman McDuffie <imanm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hscctstudents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:02:25 -0800 (PST)

yea we know everyone can read them sorry if where bothering u with all of our
emails

Adrian Cooley <acooley357@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  You know EVERYBODY including the
coaches are reading
these comments. I was just waiting to see how long
you all were going to keep this up before I said
anything.

When responding to someone please make sure you don't
simply hit 'Reply' without checking the e-mail address
in the "To:" field. Make sure that you are actually
replying only to the intended recipient. Let's send
appropriate e-mails to this list and keep it
productive.

Also, Happy New Year. I am sorry I missed all of you
this past Saturday. I look forwarded to working with
all of you. See you soon!

Coach Cooley

--- Ben Hughes III wrote:

> jus wanted to put sumthin, lol
> Iman McDuffie wrote: i didnt
> really goofy it was a joke
>
> Carlton Relf wrote: u
> jumped off a building that was smart
>
> Iman McDuffie wrote: when i
> jumped off the building... i was playin though i
> was just giving ya'll a laugh plus that was 2 years
> ago
>
> Carlton Relf wrote: Wat
> near fatal injury
>
> charise mcswine wrote:
> thanks Iman... hey by the way how is your back...I
> was just thinking back on your nearly fatal
> injury...lol....
>
> Iman McDuffie wrote: u crazy
> letisha and u do realize he reads these messages
>
> Letisha Logan
wrote: I

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1930110529/qid=1136680221/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-1665179-3399025?n=507846&s=books&v=glance