[hsa] Re: BS lawsuit

  • From: "langerlaw@xxxxxxxx" <langerlaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 04:43:18 GMT

(best Jon Lovett voice) Yeah, THAT'S the ticket!

KGL It could happen&hellip; if the Taurus was at slide lock and he slams in a
mag and the slide stop failsand the hammer failed&hellip; sure it could slam
fire. From: hsa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hsa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of langerlaw@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 6:12 PM
To: hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hsa] Re: BS lawsuit Not familiar with that trigger, and fairly sure
I don't want to be. Sounds like a bullseye gun. Interesting, though. KGL
I have - resulted in a DQ at match at Pisquatua in Maine.

I have a single stack super I bought used that came with a since removed
Behlert pivoting trigger. This trigger was wide enough that my finger
rode the edge of the trigger even when outside the trigger guard, and the
inertia of slamming a mag home moved my finger enough to drag along the
side of the trigger.

Anyone EVER have the gun fire while doing so? And was your finger OFF the
trigger at the time?No virus found in this message.
virus found in this message.

New Solar Policy Stuns MA
http://track.myoffertracker.net/45163ec8-0431-4bd9-8d35-8b4332bd1327?SiteGuid=%SiteGuid%&TRGID=SA_DESK_MA_T2&ADID=smartmeter_a&grvVariant=2e194c301854542e95fc8daa2de1bce5
New Solar Policy Stuns MA