[Hastings Rock] Re: Admin - guides and stuff

  • From: Tony Bell <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 15:59:38 +0000

Hi Sarah,
That shouldn’t happen as the link is not secured, so anyone with that link can access that share, I’ll check the link permissions, otherwise, Ralph should bd able to give you the code, once it’s done, you won’t need it again, unless you wipe your browser history…

Cheers
Tony Bell

On 9 Mar 2023, at 15:51, Sarah <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unfortunately, I can’t access the dropbox on one of my PCs because it sends a verification code to the info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  email address which I don’t have access to.