[Hastings Rock] Admin - guides and stuff

  • From: Tony Bell <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:48:19 +0000

Afternoon all,

I have now created a short noddy guide on how to access the new SMS/Text service from a web browser....
and while I was there, have amended and exported things like Studio Wall hung signs with the new TEXT service number, that people can download and print for their own studios.

PDF versions (to prevent accidental typos to be added)  have been saved in the Dropbox Shared Folder, which ought to be accessible to anyone that used it last year...

Link is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j5ufoxekag4v0p3/AADSP0q-jtz2gQsxEtfJ4nd2a?dl=0

Could you test and let me know you can still see this link....

Rgds Tony Bell

07541934569