[homeclinic] Re: Subject: Portable Washing Machines

  • From: homeclinic-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: homeclinic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:53:37 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 4/7/2005 7:59:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
  KinerA
writes:
My  wife and I have had two of the top-load "portable" washers which we
used

hooked up to the kitchen sink faucet.

The first was a whirlpool made  for Kenmore and that lasted 20 yrs.  We
replaced that with a  whirlpool named top loader, small machine adapted as
portable
to the  kitchen sink.         [clip]

I just want to let you know your posting has been sent.
Please be patient and I am sure 'Dave' will repond to your statement.

thanks; ken (list owner)
View the Archives at //freelists.org/archives/homeclinic