[homeclinic] Re: Monthly posting. Repair or replace?

  • From: Shelnuttgh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: homeclinic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:24:14 EST

In a message dated 12/6/03 10:33:35 AM Central Standard Time,
homeclinic-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This month I would be interested in opinions on whether
> you think fixing appliances is  expensive and it is
> usually cheaper to buy a new one.

Yes, it is expensive especially if you have to pay for labor too. Not sure if
it's cheaper to replace rather then repair but if the appliance has a few
years on it it is smarter to replace. You get everything new and a warranty as
well.

Jerry

View the Archives at //freelists.org/archives/homeclinic