[hogalumni Newsletter] 04

  • From: Wayne Beck <webeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hogalumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:55:24 -0600

OK, 2004 Yearbook is now online which makes 2001 through 2005 are completed.
I already have 2006 through 2011 in my grubby little OLD hands.
With the holidays, it will be next year before they all show up.

Had a query about  the next 67 Class Reunion in 2012.
If you have any info about it, let me know.
Lot of others must be coming up so Please send me the details and I will post on the bulletin board.

Web site interaction has really gone down.
We still need Photos, Reunions, Directory updates, etc.......
IF you have a lot of photos to send, use this email adr: hogalumni@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks....stir up the pot!

--
Wayne Beck (Web Master)
If you no longer want to receive these Hogalumni Newsletters.