request for data...

  • From: Don Crowder <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLLUG <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:22:00 -0600

I sent this from the wrong identity the first time so this it "take two".

I've wanted to telephone Cranz all afternoon and don't have a phone number cuz
I deleted the email it was in...duh

We have telephone numbers and addresses for Bill, Lee and John and would like
same for all list members willing to impart such.  Please send to...

directfeedback4us(you know what goes here, right? Um, the at-
thingy)don-guitar(dot)com

...which goes to both Lisa and myself.  DO NOT post personal information like
that to this list because freelists.org archives all posts making the data
freely available to web-crawlers (spiders, robots, whatever you care to call
them).  Or, if you'd rather, you can telephone with the data.  Our number is
on the contact page of our website.
http://www.don-guitar.com/contactme.html
It's visible to you but not to web crawlers and if you'd like to know how
that's done you can read my tutorial...
http://www.don-guitar.com/webdefense.html
...and/or view the source of the contact page.
--
Don Crowder
http://www.don-guitar.com

--Boundary-00=_ZcbaHLmQ3931ljg--