[hllug] Fwd: hllug: one more try

  • From: Don Crowder <donguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLLUG <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:28:09 -0600

I sent this from the wrong identity the first two times so this it "take
three".

I've wanted to telephone Cranz all afternoon and don't have a phone number =
cuz=20
I deleted the email it was in...duh

We have telephone numbers and addresses for Bill, Lee and John and would li=
ke=20
same for all list members willing to impart such. =A0Please send to...

directfeedback4us(you know what goes here, right? Um, the at-=20
thingy)don-guitar(dot)com

=2E..which goes to both Lisa and myself. =A0DO NOT post personal informatio=
n like=20
that to this list because freelists.org archives all posts making the data=
=20
freely available to web-crawlers (spiders, robots, whatever you care to cal=
l=20
them). =A0Or, if you'd rather, you can telephone with the data. =A0Our numb=
er is=20
on the contact page of our website.
http://www.don-guitar.com/contactme.html
It's visible to you but not to web crawlers and if you'd like to know how=20
that's done you can read my tutorial...
http://www.don-guitar.com/webdefense.html
=2E..and/or view the source of the contact page.
=2D-=20
Don Crowder
http://www.don-guitar.com
http://www.lockergnome.com/eldergeek/
http://don-guitar.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/donguitar
A proud user of Debian Etch w/KDE.
// eompost 4769B5C3:4C25.1:uyyht

Don Crowder
http://www.don-guitar.com
http://www.lockergnome.com/eldergeek/
http://don-guitar.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/donguitar
A proud user of Debian Etch w/KDE.
This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Non-member submission to closed-post list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
hllug-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 4769B5C3:4C25.1:uyyht