[hllug] Re: flash happening.

  • From: Don Crowder <donguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:04:51 -0600

Lee Parmeter wrote:
WB5BKL wrote:
Thanks, Lee, for your link to:

http://wiki.debian.org/FlashPlayer

I followed the instructions and I also have Flash working on Debian
Testing (Lenny).

I wanted to see this video about a new ham's first CW contact:

http://jeremychase.net/jeremy-chase/first-hf-contact-on-40m-cw/

Besides entertaining me, this has the practical effect of getting me
closer to switching Elizabeth Ann's Windows XP machine over to some
Linux distribution.  Selection might be an interesting topic to discuss
next Saturday.

cln
Meanest Man on Emeralds Drive

Glad to hear you got the flashplayer working, but the link was from our
good friend Don Crowder.

I had no idea that I was so astute.   I"m impressed.

(by which I mean to imply that I've no recollection of finding this link but it's darn sure going in the ezine)

--
Don Crowder
http://www.don-guitar.com