[hllug] Re: flash happening.

  • From: Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:39:21 -0600

WB5BKL wrote:
> Thanks, Lee, for your link to:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/FlashPlayer
>

> I followed the instructions and I also have Flash working on Debian
> Testing (Lenny).
>
> I wanted to see this video about a new ham's first CW contact:
>
> http://jeremychase.net/jeremy-chase/first-hf-contact-on-40m-cw/
>

> Besides entertaining me, this has the practical effect of getting me
> closer to switching Elizabeth Ann's Windows XP machine over to some
> Linux distribution.  Selection might be an interesting topic to discuss
> next Saturday.
>

> cln
> Meanest Man on Emeralds Drive

Glad to hear you got the flashplayer working, but the link was from our
good friend Don Crowder.

--
Lee Parmeter
http://www.bubbasgeek.com

"When it comes to Vista: just say NO! If you're not ready for Linux, buy a
MAC!" - Lee Parmeter
"God is not a republican or a democrat nor is His government a democracy!"
- Lee Parmeter