[hllug] Re: Oops!

  • From: Richard Salts <rsalts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 01:04:06 -0600

Don Crowder wrote:
We'd originally planned to simply bring Lisa's cousin with us to the LUG meeting and we didn't really think about it last night when he said he wanted to leave this morning rather than in the afternoon. He just left and we just noticed that it's a few minutes after 12:00 PM so there's no way we can get the key (since the library closes at noon), thus we're forced to cancel the LUG meeting with our most sincere apologies.

Richard, we don't have a telephone number for you so I hope you check your email sometime soon.

Don

Don,

Since you and Lisa arrive at the library pretty much on time I went there and waited for a while and when you didn't show up, I figured there would be no meeting so I went back home. Don't know if there will be a meeting next month, Lee hasn't gotten his website fixed up to show any calendar dates for remaining meetings so I'll check at the library there about the 11th of next month. Since it comes so close to Christmas, I'll check my email for any messages about that time. Thanks for emailing me. I accidentally came across your email this evening but that's all right as the holiday season is upon us and I quite understand that Linux meetings can be easily sidelined by whatever events happen to come by in that time.

Richard