[hllug] Oops!

  • From: Don Crowder <donguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLLUG <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:18:28 -0600

We'd originally planned to simply bring Lisa's cousin with us to the LUG meeting and we didn't really think about it last night when he said he wanted to leave this morning rather than in the afternoon. He just left and we just noticed that it's a few minutes after 12:00 PM so there's no way we can get the key (since the library closes at noon), thus we're forced to cancel the LUG meeting with our most sincere apologies.

Richard, we don't have a telephone number for you so I hope you check your email sometime soon.

Don