[hllug] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: digiKam

  • From: paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:50:15 -0600

Ok, restore partitions. They work on eMachines. I know because I managed (somewhat on purpose) to trash the first eMachine XP box... and restore was flawless.

There is an option to copy that stuff to CDs. And it works. Because if the HD dies...

My discs won't work on your HP.  BIOS lock...

As for my CDRW, it's a bad drive. Doesn't spin the disc at all.... No problem, I don't plan to burn CDs with the machine. Heh, and the floppy drive is bad too.... or maybe all my floppies are bad. <shrug>

paul