[hllug] Re: Fwd: Ltr to Linux Group re: meeting room

  • From: Lee Parmeter <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:41:06 -0500

Wondering which "offical" policy we broke? Is it on the published policy?
http://www.llano-library-system.net/Meeting%20Room%20policy.htm

-Lee

On 07/01/2011 03:11 PM, Don Crowder wrote:
> Sorry gang.  Guess this makes me the bad guy but that's ok.  Just thinking
> about that gray-haired nazi of a librarian makes me feel nauseated.

> Kingsland Library Branch
> 125 W. Polk
> Kingsland, TX 78639
> (325) 388-3170
> July 1, 2011
> Don Crowder
> Lisa Miller
> Lee Parmeter
> Highland Lakes Linux Users Group
> 715 Rees St
> Tow, Texas 78672
> Attention Highland Lakes Linux Users Group,
> This letter is to inform you that due to your members violating the meeting
> room policy on June 18th, 2011, you will no longer be able to use the
> meeting rooms here at the Kingsland Library Branch.
> If you require further explanation you may contact me in person at the
> library or via telephone (325) 388- 3170 during our normal business hours.
> Regards,
> / Denise Reed/
> Denise Reed
> Manager
> Kingsland Library
> 125 West Polk
> Kingsland, Texas 78639
> 325-388-3170
> dreed.klib@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dreed.klib@xxxxxxxxx>
> CC: dondashguitar@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dondashguitar@xxxxxxxxx>]

Administrator
http://www.hllug.org
//www.freelists.org/list/hllug

"When it comes to Vista: just say NO! If you're not ready for Linux, buy a
MAC!" - Lee Parmeter