[hllug] Re: Fwd: Ltr to Linux Group re: meeting room

  • From: Stevie <slider2tx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 23:21:10 -0500

Wow! Not sure what happened to y'all at this Kingsland venue? It seems to me
that before expelling anyone or any group there should have been some type
of warning given first along with a review as to "what not to do", then if
repeated the boot. Try to get a copy of the actual rules/policy and review
it yourself to make sure that your rights are not being violated. The
library is after all a publicly owned and funded entity which must abide by
laws and rules. Using the chain of command is always a good way to deal with
would be "Nazi type" public servants (seems nowadays we have plenty of
them). Review what the rules really are and then decide whether they were
violated or not in your own opinion. Proceed accordingly thereafter.

Personally I like Lakeshore better. People there are nicer!  :-)

Regards,

Slider
Proud user of Linux Mint /KDE operating system
http://www.linuxmint.com/