[hllug] Re: Dual-boot

  • From: hc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:49:36 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Nick glad you worked it all out to get the dual boot going I wonder if the
rescue/OS-SYS CD usually shipped with Dell still works with the HD changed or
partition size changed?  I bought a dell GX270 small form with XP but I could
not find this out so I still have just XP same as you a few things I use that
have no Linux equal but I hope to learn how to do the virtual stuff this
winter. I think I may risk the CD not working because dual boot would be quite
nice. .... anyway thanks interesting.