[hipl-users] test connection with file transfert !

  • From: Rima Ben Mosbeh <rima.ben_mosbeh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 00:35:38 +0200

hi all

I installed the last nighty tarball version of hipl and it works well except
the rvs feature
I had tested the connection between two hosts and it works well
I want to know if there is a feature for testing the connection between hosts
who exchange files rather than a simple text?
I talk about the conntest-server et conntest-client-gai features. Is there
another one that supports the transfert of files rather than a simple text
which appears in the other host?

thank you for your help

Rima