[hipl-users] Re: long delay in mobility handling procedure

  • From: Szabolcs Nováczki <novaczkisz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 13:26:43 +0100

Hi!

Well this is very useful and much more advanced than what we are doing but
anyway a simple solution which works also works:

tshark -i wlan0 -te -f "ip6 proto 0x8b" -R "ipv6.plen==216" >>
HO_stop_min0.224_max0.656_V.csv  &
sleep 5
echo " //////////BEGIN///////////  "

for ((i=1; i < 100; i++))
do

iwconfig wlan0 essid ap1
ip -6 addr del  xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:219:d2ff:fe37:c2cf/64 dev wlan0
ip -6 route del default via fe80::213:20ff:fe20:7c4d dev wlan0
date +%s.%N >> HO_start_min1_max3_V.csv
echo "$i. HO: 2 to 1"
sleep 7
echo "-----------------------------------------------------"

iwconfig wlan0 essid ap2
ip -6 addr del xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx::219:d2ff:fe37:c2cf/64 dev wlan0
ip -6 route del default via fe80::214:4fff:fe2a:389 dev wlan0
date +%s.%N >> HO_start_min1_max3_V.csv
let i=i+1;
echo "$i. HO: 1 to 2"
sleep 7