[hipl-users] Re: hiphosts invalid hit obtained durning connection test

  • From: Irene Garcia Vargas <garcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:00:58 +0100

Hi, thank you for your answer!

I already tried this,but the connection still does not succecc for another
reason... The "invalid hit" was ok again with the /ect/hip/hosts
"spaces"-checking.I am not sure about the necessity of creating a new hi
default for a recompiled kernel,is it? If I execute ./hipconf new hi default, I
obtain a new hi and I have to update also the /etc/hip/hosts file in the other
peer...Is that really necessary?

Thank you again!
Irene