[hipl-users] Re: Encryption algorithm in HIPL

  • From: "VÃisÃnen Teemu" <teemuuolevivaisanen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:35:27 +0300

Hi and thank you for your answers.

Actually I meant encrypting algorithm in ESP, I should have been more
specific in my message. I found out with setkey that it's AES. It's
mentioned also in HIP drafts. Is it easy to change AES to some other
encrypting algorithm in HIPL? Where is code SAs are created?

Thank you for your answers.

-Teemu VÃisÃnen