[hipl-users] Re: [Fwd: help !]

  • From: Stephen Herborn <stephen.herborn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:32:59 +1000

Hi Rima,

The /etc/hosts and /etc/hip/hosts files are created by yourself, so they wont be there initially after you have just installed. Use a text editor like vim or emacs to create them according to the examples in the manual.

Also see this recent mailing list posting about installing HIPL:
//www.freelists.org/archives/hipl-users/04-2006/msg00031.html

regards,
steve