[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~ptman/hipl/tests into lp:hipl

  • From: Paul Tötterman <ptman@xxxxxx>
  • To: mp+103985@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:30:24 -0000

file (tarfilename) and count (fetchcount)

I would love to make smaller commits. I just have to find out how to easily do
that using bzr. In git I could pick hunks to commit. Moving the code from one
file to another led to some problems that weren't easy to spot, so I needed to
add logging, which led to option parsing and so on...

And of course I forgot to make a clear test report, but yes, basic DNS
resolving was tested and working.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ptman/hipl/tests/+merge/103985
Your team HIPL core team is subscribed to branch lp:hipl.