[hilac] Re: breastfeeding resource guide update by end of January

  • From: "Lisa Kimura" <lisak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ammamary@xxxxxxxxx>, <kolson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:38:11 -1000

Hi Everyone, just to note, any breastfeeding resources that you add to the list
can also be added to our directory of online resources:
http://hmhb-hawaii.org/index.php/directory

Likewise, anything else that should be included, please feel free to create a
free listing, or let me know so that we can add it for Hawaii Island. We want
it to be as comprehensive as possible!

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa Kimura

Executive Director

Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Coalition of Hawaii

845 22nd Avenue, Honolulu, HI, 96816

(808) 737-5805

(808) 222-0165 cell

www.hmhb-hawaii.org <http://www.hmhb-hawaii.org>