[hilac] Perinatal Health Follow Up #2: May 16th

  • From: "Eric M. Kapono" <kapono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 23:55:26 -1000

Aloha kāua,

(my apologies for any duplicate postings)

Our Follow-up #2 Meeting to the initial January 17-18 Perinatal Health
Action Planning event will be on Friday May 16th at the Marriott Waikoloa
Beach Resort. (I hope you saved the date)

Our intent for the Follow-up Meeting is to provide the forum for the
Perinatal Health Action Teams to share progress and pick up some new
momentum. The focus will be to re-connect with the Action Teams that formed
on January 18th and reconvened March 7th in order to re-energize or
re-organize in ways each Action Team determines. Therefore, the format of
our Follow-up Meeting will be a little different from the Open Space
Technology format we experienced in January.

We are again requesting your completion of an on-line registration form –
link provided below:
http://bit.ly/1sfaKaN

A continental breakfast & registration at 8:15 a.m. will precede our opening
at 9:00 a.m. We will provide lunch at 12:00.

At 12:30 we will be showing the film, Ola: Health is Everything
(http://www.olamovie.com/), a partnership of Hawaii Primary Care Association
and the Hawaii Department of Health, followed by a Q & A with the
Director/Producer. We will close by 2:30 p.m.

Download links for the January and March Books of Proceedings are provided
here, for your review.
http://www.advancementservices.org/Perinatal_Book_of_Proceedings.pdf
http://www.advancementservices.org/Action Plans 2014_03_07 final.pdf
<http://www.advancementservices.org/Action%20Plans%202014_03_07%20final.pdf>

Mahalo for all your work and for staying in touch with your Action Teams!

~Eric Kapono
Meeting Facilitator & Consortia Coordinator

Eric M. Kapono
ADVANCEMENT SERVICES
FOR NATIVE NONPROFITS
Hilo, HI