[hilac] Hawaii Island Perinatal Program

  • From: "Audrey Inaba" <audrey.inaba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 14:53:00 -1000

Aloha Perinatal Consortia members,

As we transition out of the Big Island Perinatal Health Disparities Project
at the end of May, I am pleased to announce the continuation of the Hawaii
Island Perinatal Program through the Hawaii Island Public Health Nursing
Program.  Attached is the updated flyer, brochure, referral form and
provider letter that is being distributed to programs and service providers
via DOH PHNs targeted outreach.  They will continue with safety-net home
visiting perinatal support services and continue to collaborate with
community partners to address the needs of perinatal and inter-conception
women in their districts.

Mahalo to our Public Health Nurses who have stepped up to extend their
community health nursing expertise and creativity to improve the health and
well-being of our child-bearing women through individual contacts, family
visits, as well as through group sessions.

HIPP referrals that come through my office will be referred to PHN.

Please contact Cash Lopez in East Hawaii at 974-6025 or Jasmine Staup in
West Hawaii at 322-1500 if you would like a targeted outreach or
presentation to your program.

Best,

Audrey

Audrey K. Inaba, R.N.