[highland-discuss] Re: [highland-board] Mail for Units 101-401

  • From: Dennis Hoffman <DHoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "highland-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <highland-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:01:37 +0000

Just spoke to post office they are aware that their carrier broke her key in
the lock. They never attempted to contact me as they thought they would have
had it fixed by now. They hope to have it repaired today or tomorrow. To talk
to them 404-222-0765. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Dennis F. Hoffman | President & Broker
Community Management Associates | 1465 Northside Drive Ste 128  |  Atlanta, GA
30318
404.835.9100 ext. 105  |  404.835.9200 fax |
dhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |  www.cmacommunities.com