[highland-discuss] Mail for Units 101-401

  • From: William Hauser <wm.hauser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 10:24:32 -0500

I have just become aware of the fact that Units 101-401 have had no mail
delivery since last week due to broken mailbox panel. I found out purely by
accident. I called post office to find out why no mail in over a week. I told
them that the residents were not informed of this matter, and they told me 'the
leasing office' was notified by the carrier.
Meanwhile, mail is being held at post office until mailbox panel can be
replaced/repaired, and can be picked up by residents if desired.
All of this begs the question: Why couldn't have this matter of mailboxes being
in disrepair been addressed when I brought it up in mid-July 2015...? Aren't we
paying CMA to be proactive, rather than reactive?
Bill