[highland-discuss] Fwd: NOTICE: Temporary Water Shut-Off

  • From: "Suzanne" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "suzanne.osborne" for DMARC)
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "<highlandunitowners@xxxxxxxxx>" <highlandunitowners@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:21:18 -0400

Suzanne C Osborne
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Suzanne <suzanne.osborne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 27, 2015 at 11:03:05 AM EDT
To: "<dhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <dhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NOTICE: Temporary Water Shut-Off

Time frame incorrect. 11am and water is shutdown.
Dennis email was sent at 910.
We were told water was shut off from 9-930.
I think we all understand emergencies, BUT....
Is there a disconnect in information from CMA?
I believe this is a good example on the lack or disconnect from CMA to the
residents.
Thoughts?

Suzanne C Osborne
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2015, at 9:10 AM, <dhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<dhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Residents,

This message is to advise you that due to a water issue that occurred last
night, the water will be temporarily shut-off today beginning between 9:00 –
9:30 a.m. as a plumber will be on-site to make repairs.

Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me at 404-835-9105 should you have any
questions.

Sincerely,
Dennis F. Hoffman
Community Management Associates
1465 Northside Drive Ste 128 Atlanta, GA 30318
www.cmacommunities.com