[highland-discuss] Re: Dog

  • From: Kyle Mann <kylemann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:44:41 -0400

All the issues and concerns are valid and should be discussed. The questions
about our money and finances are equally important and I have a few. How much
do we have in reserve? Our annual meeting and budget statements are vague when
it comes to the expenditures. Our unfinished exterior paint job cost $400,000
this time, it was a third of that 7 or 8 years ago. How much was the repaving
at the top end of the circle? Was it absolutely necessary if we have other
pressing expenses? Our water bill could be posted to ensure we understand the
usage. Can we discuss having separate meters? It would eliminate individual
waste of water if we paid our own water bill. Eliminating the need to hire a
plumbing company to track down leaks going door to door costing around $75,000.
Money is always being spent in large sums without meetings or votes, even on
painting a different color.

There needs to be broader accountability asked for collectively. Last year I
asked some very direct spending questions, in writing to the management company
and the former board president, their response was a letter from a law firm
Dorough & Dorough. Individual acts don’t work to move forward we need to be a
cohesive community with an agenda.

KM

From: "Joseph Curtis" <josephcurtis07@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Highland" <highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [highland-discuss] Dog
Date: Sun, Jul 5, 2015 5:22 PM

Anyone want to witness a dog in the pool area.

Joseph Curtis

Sent from my mobile phone.

--

Susan K. Stern, Ph.D.