[highland-discuss] Re: Dog

  • From: Tiffany Harlow <tiffany.harlow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:16:49 -0400

But the question is, did anyone say anything? If not, then nothing will
change. I know my neighbors who rent were there yesterday and they may or
may not be aware that pets are not permitted. Although they should.

This is however the second time on a Sunday I have seen a huge crowd of
visitors at the pool, where even Hilliard is packed with cars and folks are
toting large coolers like they were invited to a big bash. I understand it
was the holiday weekend, but as neighbors this is somewhat disrespectful to
homeowners. We could go to a public pool if we wanted to, but I think the
reason we pay dues is to keep it somewhat private. I will be mentioning
this to my neighbors this week and if you have neighbors that you know tend
to invite large groups of guests over and violate the rules, I suggest and
encourage you to say something as well.

*Tiffany Harlow, Esq. tiffany.harlow@xxxxxxxxx
<tiffany.harlow@xxxxxxxxx>404-931-5567*

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Justin Wilson <jayblake4@xxxxxxx> wrote: