[highland-board] 375 Highland Ave.

  • From: Tiffany Harlow <tiffany.harlow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 10:44:05 -0400

Can someone please advise who our maintenance rep is on the board? I
believe I am now being affected by the rat issue as my neighbors just
confirmed yesterday that the rats ate into their air condition piping
producing a leak in their house which I believe is now seeping into my
home. I was referred by another owner to someone named Brian at
678-542-0119 to get the exterminators out but want to confirm that this is
who I should be contacting. I will need someone to go into my wall and see
if the rats have made their way over into my place or not and find out if
that is the source of the leak. Can someone please advise as to who the
HOA has been referring this issue out to and how I can get in touch with
them. Thanks.

Oh and before you ask, I have contacted Dennis twice already and his only
advice was to call the owner of the unit next to me. Unfortunately as you
all know, the unit is rented and the owner is using a property management
company. I have been in touch with them as well and they have advised me
to have my unit checked out by my own service and then get back to them if
it appears that their unit is causing the problem.

*Tiffany Harlow, Esq. tiffany.harlow@xxxxxxxxx
<tiffany.harlow@xxxxxxxxx>404-931-5567*