[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01678 Smaller Image For Remote Desktop >>> Created

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kmattila@xxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:57:59 -0500

Category:  Change Request / General / UI

Originator:  Dagher, Henry

Issue
The only thing that's sort of slowing down our terminals is whenever there's
screen showing the brick wall background the graphics redraw is really slow;
what file should I edit to drop colour count on it?

I tried to edit HifSetup.bmp at *\vfp\Setup but that didn't work. It
still loaded the original brick wall.

Solution:
The displayed image is not distributed separately. It is is embedded in the exe.

This will need a lesser quality image to be useable in RD situations. Can you
capture the backdrop and reduce it to an acceptable level and then provide it
to us? We'll see what we can do with it.

Assigned to: Dagher, Henry