[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01362 Manitoba Reports >>> In Development

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <VWestgate@xxxxxxxxxx>, <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:17:47 -0400

Category:  Report: Change / Reports

Originator:  Westgate, Viktoria

Issue
I have spoken to the other coordinators in Manitoba.  We would like to request
that the Manitoba reports that are currently available with the new version in
hifis (now Temporary forms) include the File # field (this might already be on
the forms) and the client ID field.  These fields being connected to the forms
allows us to list the information needed for EIA - which will include the case
worker and case worker office.  We have decided that in the client ID field we
can list the case worker name and office quite easily - so if this field can be
connected to the Manitoba forms already existing then when it prints out for
the shelter the information needed is visible on the invoice.

This is a request from the entire REGION of Manitoba.  Can you please let me
know when it might be completed and no longer temporary?  Until these forms are
printable with the required information they cannot use the forms for billing
to EIA.  Will this be higher on the priority list now that all of Manitoba
needs it?

The forms otherwise are working great - they are just missing those fields.

A while ago I had requested a couple of modifications to the two Manitoba
reports that have been added to HIFIS.  In the Individual - Manitoba you
already have a spot for Case worker and Case worker office - this is great -
but it does not grab the info from anywhere and it would take too long to
manually do this.  On the Billing List - Manitoba - a column needs to be added
that will say Worker/Office as the title.

Under the Housing tab - in the Building line - we are putting the above
information (example:  Jane Smith/111 Rorie St) so, if the Building field can
be added to the forms and dropped in where the column Worker/Office is we will
then have all the info we need here in Manitoba.  The individual-Manitoba could
be changed to say the same thing - instead of listing is side by side as it is
now - you can combine worker/office together so the same field is dropped in .

Everything else on the form is perfect as is! - Oh......the form does not need
to say Temporary anymore - we already use it.....and You can take Manitoba off
of the title if you would like so that people in other Provinces can use
it.....we don't need it to say Manitoba.........

The original request.....was to take the above info from the Client ID
field....this does not work..........sorry for the changes...I hope it is not
too much work.

Solution:
Jason, please provide update on status of reports:

(from April 2008)
Status of the 4 Manitoba reports:
- the 2 Billing reports are too similar to our own. One (list) will be replaced
by adding 2 columns to ours. The other (details) will end up being amalgamated
with ours;  yours cannot support multiple rates).
- The Emergency Assistance report is expected soon from Jason. You do not have
it yet, correct?
- SDI invoice; we are awaiting feedback from you

Changes:
- adding the File # is ok
- what is the client ID field?

Assigned to: Abbott, Jason