RE: sunset by Joanie

  • From: "Zink - EDDV" <zink.haj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <efunk11@xxxxxx>, "'Harris Hill'" <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 19:17:48 +0200

Thank you ....great pictures by Joanie and Beatrice, and great to read and see
that it has been a perfect weather and setting for this year's
Oktoberfest...certainly missed this. ...by the way, this was the 10th year of
Oktoberfest ..first one was 2005.

On Sunday, I finally got my winch launch operator certifcate... 100
(supervised, instruction) launches on at least 10 different days, different
a/c, weather conditions, etc. Followed by practical and written test..done.

Below is our beauty...attached are two pictures giving an idea about the
winch's cockpit and view to the launch site about 3,300 ft away...so release
altitudes of 1,500 to 2,000 ft (depending upon the wind) are easily achievable
...and then come back at dawn :-))

All the best ..have funb @ Snowbird

Uwe

From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "whitingj4" for DMARC)