Tow Pilot Needed - Sunday 18th PM

  • From: Justin Poet <justinpoet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 23:04:55 +0800

Hi Tow Pilots,

Once again, I'm stuck in China and not able to be present for my two pilot
duty. I'm scheduled this Sunday (18th) for the PM tow. Very sorry for the late
notice but I was just forced to extend my trip by another week.

If anyone can help me out, I would very much appreciate it! Thanks, -Justin

Sent from my iPhone - - - - - - - - - - - -
-
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".