last call for preferences

  • From: "Ron Waclawik" <waclawik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:29:22 -0500

Hi everybody:  I have recorded all the preferences that have been sent to me so
far.  Last call before I make out the April schedule.  Please DO NOT assume
that last year's preferences will be remembered.  If I do not hear from you for
THIS year, I will assume that you have no preferences, and you will be
scheduled according to your current rating/skill status where we need you.
Also remember that requests need to be in to me by the second Wednesday of the
month PRIOR to your request.  (Almost as confusing as an FAR).   That is, if
you want a specific day in August, I'll need to know by the second Wednesday in
July. I will always give you an EMail response, so if you do NOT hear back from
me, be suspicious.  You can also simply ask for a "Read Receipt" if your Email
program supports that feature.
   I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get Jazzed about some flying;
now we just need to find the runway.   RON WACLAWIK
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC on-line Calendar at  http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc