Winter Ground School

  • From: s g <garhill2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:18:45 -0700 (PDT)

There is an organizational meeting this Thursday, 6:30
PM, at the EAA 533 Chapter Clubhouse at the
Elmira/Corning Regional Airport, to explore the
possibilities of a ground school this winter and any
and all CFIs are welcome.  If possible it would be a
Power and Glider, Private and Comm.  Please let any
local CFI know.  We are going to try and spread the
load over a number of CFIs and try to expose
prospective pilots to the various aviation
opportunities available in the area.

Please help by letting your favorite CFIs know so that
they can come and see if it is something they would be
interested in doing.  If they can not make it they
should contact me directly.

Stephen

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
NEW!- See HHSC Calendar on-line at  http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc - NEW!
For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".  To send a message to all HHSC
subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".