Sept Roster

  • From: "Ron Waclawik" <waclawik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "hhsc freelist" <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:17:30 -0400

The following shifts are unfilled for SEPT:
TOW      5 SEPT   PM

COMM   25 SEPT  AM

If anyone wants to volunteer, I thank you in advance.  It appears that roster
shortages in COMM and TOW will be a way of life for awhile. Asking for
volunteers every month is going to get old fast, so it looks as if I will have
to assign people to an second duty shift when we are short.  When I resort to
this, I'll do it as an alphabetic rotation, so that everyone gets an even crack
at a second shift.  Does this sound like the way you'd all like to go?  Thanks,
and sorry to bother you with this.   Ron Waclawik
NEW!- See HHSC Calendar on-line at  http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc - NEW!
For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".  To send a message to all HHSC
subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".