Voting for US Team Committee, Second Message

  • From: "timwelles" <timwelles@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:45:57 -0500

Sorry, the first message had the wrong link to reach the voting booth!
See below for the proper link.

W3

To:      SSA Region 3 Members

From: Tim Welles

Subject: US Team Committee Election

I have been a member of the US Team Committee since its inception in
2002.  The Committee, under the leadership of Doug Jacobs, has
successfully taken over the funding and management of US Soaring Teams
from the SSA.

My current term will expire the end of this year, and I have decided not
to run for re-election.

The election is now open on the web.  We are lucky to have three great
candidates - running are Sam Zimmerman, John Godfrey and Bill Elliot -
so please go to:  <http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php>
http://adamsfive.com:80/survey/surveys.php  with your SSA number and
cast your vote.

Thank you for your support.