US Soaring Team Election

  • From: WH <eyesoar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:57:36 -0500

To: HHSC Members From: Tim Welles,
SSA Region 3 Director

Subject: US Team Committee Election

I have been a member of the US Team Committee since its inception in 2002.  The Committee, under the leadership of Doug Jacobs, has successfully taken over the funding and management of US Soaring Teams from the SSA.

My current term will expire the end of this year, and I have decided not to run for re-election.

The election is now open on the web.  We are lucky to have three great candidates - running are Sam Zimmerman, John Godfrey and Bill Elliot, so please go to: http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php with your SSA number and cast your vote.

Thank you for your support of the US Team.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org". Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.harrishillsoaring.org/hhsccal.pdf - - - - - - - - - - - - -