Oops - you all aren't new members, are you?

  • From: Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:53:27 -0400

If you received a message intended for new members Liam Caldwell, Jim Smith, and Reid DeFever, my apologies!

I somehow copied the entire freelist on it. Please ignore it. But make sure to welcome Liam, Jim, and Reid when you see them!

-Tom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org". - - - - - - - - - - - - -