[HFbeacons] Beacons: 22 June

  • From: "W. Keith Hibbert" <wkhibbert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:23:27 -0400

Hi, Keith here in Amherst, NY

Still no sign of W2DLL. I did get a couple of monitoring sessions in and heard the following.

Heard between 1500Z and 1520Z on 22 June:

28.2140  N4PAL
28.2155  KD5CKP
28.2691  W3HH

The band had just opened here, I only heard the first skip down on CB a couple of minutes earlier (a trucker near the I-95/I-16 junction from the chatter), I tuned up the band and parked on 28.214, N4PAL came up out of the noise a couple of minutes later...

Heard between 1730Z and 1815Z on 22 June:

28.2155  KD5CKP
28.2432  W5BUB
28.2599  AD5KO
28.2630  N5YEY
28.2665  W5DJT
28.2800  K5AB

All signals are 539 max, lots of QSB. It's a very weak E-Skip day here in WNY.

I'll be posting again later today, probably after supper.

73, Keith, WB2VUO
Amherst, NY: Grid FN02ox