[HFbeacons] Re: BEACONS! ...Good Spread of locations From Eton, Ga EM74PT

  • From: "Lyn Williams, WA4GEH" <WA4GEH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 16:53:44 -0400

I am curious....after your comments about Frequency...
what do you measure ours at?   I think mine may be a little low....but I
wasn't really concerned with it.  Be interested in knowing what you
meausre it at....

The Super Roach is RACK MOUNTED!!!!!
I'll send you a pic one day....heh...

Also....about ready to move along on Miss Fay's Beacon.  Got her antenna
built....and just about done with the board.

So...time to talk frequency...

I can do 28.219 up to 28.226

and

28.254 up to 28.269

relatively easily.

So wheres good?

And if she's not the same square as I am...shes very very close.
less than 3 air miles.

--
Lyn Williams <WA4GEH@xxxxxxxxxxx>