[head-tech] Re: report / vendor returns

  • From: Michael Mergens <mmergens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:53:07 -0400

Al,

I like the format.  As for the equipment return forms, do we have any made up
in the box?  Or do we need to print our own?  And finally, can you send the
word document version?

Regards,

Michael "Mergs" Mergens
www.TheArmorersStore.com
'Dedicated to the Care and Feeding of All Things Fencing'

From: amerritt@xxxxxxxxxx
To: head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [head-tech] report / vendor returns
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:38:10 +0000

Ron and I spoke about some head tech reports seem too long and felt that they
may not  get read and thought a shorter report with bullets may be better. Hope
I didn’t make too short let me know if additional information is needed.

Al Merritt
New Cooler Manager

212 Northern Ave.
Suite 305, “Fish Pier West”