[head-tech] Re: report / vendor returns

  • From: Brian Rosen <brian.rosen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:52:36 +0200

Al

The FOC rule on tape on a french grip is 2 layers, no more.  That's simple,
easy to check, clear.

Ron, I do think we need clear rules on the cylinder check for french grips.
 In SNs, FOC insisted we check.  I think it ought to be check on demand (we
bring the cylinder to the strip).  But mostly, we need a single rule
everyone agrees to.  We can't decide ourselves - needs FOC concurrence to
work.

Brian

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Al Merritt <amerritt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Ron and I spoke about some head tech reports seem too long and felt that
> they may not  get read and thought a shorter report with bullets may be
> better. Hope I didn’t make too short let me know if additional information
> is needed.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Al Merritt****