[HCCmember-talk] Invitation to Ride: Capo's Hot Italian Ride

  • From: HERCULES CYCLING CLUB <herculescyclingclub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:28:26 -0700

What's up HCC!

We've been invited by Capo! See invitation details below.  It would be
great if we have some riders represent in their HCC kits on this ride.

Jonah and all HCC,

I know it might be a little last minute, but I would like to invite you all
to the first *HOT ITA/SUPER BICI PAESANO* ride of 2015!  Please join
us Thursday
04/02 for a 4:45pm roll from Hot Italian Resorante in Emerville for the
usual loop and dinner!

Please RSVP via the Facebook event link below -

https://www.facebook.com/events/1633224403556068/

Route

http://app.strava.com/activities/45354587

Ristorante HOT Italian

http://www.hotitalian.net/

Please note, we have moved our office, so meet at HOT Italian in Emeryville.

See you soon!

*Ryan Murphy*

*Custom Apparel Manager*

Capo Cycling Apparel