[hcasboard] Fwd: HCAS website email submission: "High Country Audubon internships"

  • From: badgerboy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hcasboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 15:51:50 -0500

This email may be of interest to the board.  Guy

From: Morgan Greene <mhg6376@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: High Country Audubon internships

Message Body:
Dear High Country Audubon Society,

I am a biology major and creative writing minor at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington intending to pursue a career in science journalism after graduation. I was wondering if you offer internships or part-time work that I could apply for? I blog about arthropods in my spare time (https://thearthroblogger.com/) but love writing and educating others about all kinds of wildlife.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Morgan Greene

--
This e-mail was sent from the "Email Us" page in the HCAS website
(https://highcountryaudubon.org/contact-us/email-us/)