Home Based Online Marketing News Successful Marketing

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
June 1, 2002
Hello Subscribers,

Welcome to this week's issue with news
and information you can use.
I hope you are taking advantage of our
FREE service to you by sending
us your 2 line ad for our FREE subscriber 2 line
ad section
mail your ad to: editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject=2lineads

Roger Schoenwald

In Today's Issue

1. Successful Marketing
2. Online Marketing Product Profile
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
Sponsor 1
MLM has failed to deliver on its promises for the past 50
years.  The pursuit of the "MLM Dream" has cost hundreds
of thousands of people their friends, their fortunes and their
sacred honor.  The fact is that MLM is fatally flawed,
meaning that it CANNOT work for most people.

Find out how EMM has changed all this!
mailto:emm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject=more info
1. This Weeks Success Article

Trial and Error + Persistence = Successful Marketing
© 2002  by Diane Hughes

A few honest and successful Internet business owners will attest
to the fact that they have made countless marketing mistakes.
Many of them will admit that they didn't get it exactly right on
the first try.  However, practically all will tell you that -
without the gumption to take calculated risks and the
persistence to follow through - they would have never develop a
truly successful online marketing campaign.

Let me encourage you to take a few calculated risks with your
marketing.  Extend your comfort zone, so to speak.  Step out of
the norm and take a leap of faith every now and then.

What am I talking about?  Mainly, that most small business
owners are very, VERY conservative with their marketing
programs.  They decide to spend little money on ezine ads,
purchase the least priced classified they can find, run it one
time, get no response and quit.  It doesn't work that way.  Not
only will that strategy fail almost every time online, it will
fail offline, too.

One proven principle of marketing is: repetition breads
remembrance and remembrance breads sales.

You may not realize this, but it takes an average of 7 times of
being exposed to your product or service before the average
consumer even notices that you exist.  Not before they buy...
before they even recognize you at all.  Running one classified
ad simply isn't going to help.

Because the cost of advertising can get to be a bit expensive,
many small business owners cringe at the thought of spending
more than they *think* they can afford.  However, if your
current strategy isn't giving you an acceptable ROI, it's time
to change.

What's the smart and profitable thing to do?  Create a campaign
and be persistent with it.  Strategically search out and place
multiple ad runs with the same ezines.  (I use ezine advertising
as my example, but the same applies to offline ads, banner ads,
joint venture projects, affiliate campaigns, etc.)  Yes, it
costs more, but consider this... would you rather continue
wasting money
on small one-shot ads that never produce, or save your funds and
run 3 sub sponsor or top sponsor ads that bring in sales?  I
think the answer is obvious.

People can't buy from you if they can't find you.  Advertising
(in one form or another) is a must.

Run a few ads on a trial basis.  Ask for recommendations from
business associates and select some new ezines to purchase ad
space from.  Change your headline or your copy to see if one
pulls better than the other.

It is only by trial and error that we learn and progress.  Why?
Because what works for one company, may not work for you.  What
works "so-so" for one company might work better for you!  But in
order to find out where your customers are and reach them, you
have to stick your neck out once in awhile.

Will you make some mistakes along the way?  Yes.  Will you
"lose" a little money on advertising?  Probably.  Will you
discover a new and successful way of advertising that brings in
stronger results?  Almost definitely!
Diane Hughes is an accomplished Internet entrepreneur and editor
of the popular ProBizTips Newsletter. Subscribe to her
newsletter for more tips, tricks, and secrets of the trade --
plus get
HUNDREDS of eBooks, software and tools just for subscribing!
http://www.ProBizTips.com
Sponsor 2

Roger almost everyone who read this FREE
report 4 months ago is already making a livingonline today....
http://www.make-a-living-online.com/?d08048

2. Marketing Product Profile

BioChoice®
Biochoice® Immune Support is a "one-of-a-kind" product
that will soon become a household name. It is all natural
and safe. BioChoice® has been in research and development
for over 25 years. Now, BioChoice® is available to the public
for the first time as a leading health and nutrition product.

[] An all natural product

[] The most complete nutritional package

[] Fortified with high protein sources

[] Formulated with natural antibodies
    and other immune co-factors

[] 13 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and protein
    essential for good health

[] 30% or more RDA of minerals, fiber and essential amino acids

[] 100% RDA of vitamins such as:
    Vitamin A, B6, B1 2, C, D, E, Folic Acid and others

[] A delicious drink available in chocolate, vanilla and
strawberry
    Easy to mix in eight ounces of water, milk or juice

[] BioChoice® is absolutely delicious!

[] Also Available:

BioChoice FLEXâ?¢
Capsules especialy formulated for healthy
joints and connective tissue.

& BioChoice SLIMâ?¢
These fat absorbing, fat burning capsules are
especially formulated for weight management,
allowing you to lose weight while you eat.

Visit my Legacy For Life Site

http://www.mylegacyforlife.net/onlinesuccess

As a Business Opportunity this is HOT! HOT! HOT!
Get some coffee, sit back and watch this!

Get The Story now:

http://www.mylegacyforlife.net/onlinesuccess

Whether you decide to benefit from using the BioChoice life
nurturing products, or joining us in our business opportunity
to distribute this unique "first-of-it's-kind" product... or
both.
You've made the RIGHT choice. Please explore our Site
thoroughly and submit any questions you might have!

3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Kevin's massive 49-Lesson E-Business Course is back and
updated with new info and dozens of FREE promotion
tools.  Learn everything you need to know to profit on the
Net.  Also check out the 25% affiliate program.
http://hop.clickbank.net/?rwspub/drnunley

There's a new, fully automated traffic-generation system that
can send 1000s of targeted prospects to your website, every
single day, for FREE! It takes just 5 minutes to set it up, and
it's totally "viral" ... Check it out and create a FREE account
at
http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?15870

We're exciting, ever changing, updated, and on the cutting-edge
of what works in the ever changing world of online marketing! -
In other words, we're kicking some tail!
The Simple Truth is Still the Simple Truth and you may want to
take another look :-)
http://mail-mania.com/vip/rs03205/index.html

Experts call it "The Perfect Affiliate System", the ULTIMATE
affiliate earning resource.  Discover "The Affiliate
MastersCourse."
It's totally FREE!  NOW, updated and available ine-Book
format...
http://freetrial.sitesell.com/rwspub.html

Want Bank Account Bursting Income?
NOBODY gives you the scoop on more six-figure-earning
home business entrepreneu than Six-Figure Income Magazine

http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/SFIM

4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

Vlad Potapenko, Ph.D., 30 years in translation, Freelancer
En/Fr>Ru
mailto: vlad@xxxxxxxxx   URL: http://home.novoch.ru/~vlad

Get Paid 55% Commission Now
mailto:affiliatesupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Out Top Success Tools.  Use Them Daily
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/imc.htm

FREE Newsletter shows you how to become a $100,000 earner:
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/FREE

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx