Home Based Online Marketing News Affiliate Marketing

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 06:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
August 17, 2002
Hello Subscribers,

Are you making money online?  Today we have a
new site for affiliates or those of you looking for
a new home business or those looking for multiple
streams of income.
The new site offers a unique, new way for affiliates of
ANY program to grow web traffic and affiliate commissions.
If you have ever tried promoting an affiliate program on the
web,
I think this new site will really interest you...
Check out affiliateshowcase.

Send us your 2 line ad for our FREE subscriber 2 lind
ad section to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject=2lineads

Roger Schoenwald

In Today's Issue

1. Affiliate Marketing
2. Online Marketing Product Profile
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
Just a few hours ago, I received special permission to
notify my subscribers of something new and exciting. If you
are doing business online, this is a must read.

=========================
Inside Information can
be a Gold Mine...
=========================

I was contacted by a trusted source on the web a few weeks
ago. He had just put the finishing touches on something that
was in the works for years.

He wrote, "Please just take a peek at the website, and let
me know what you think. It's nothing like what you're used
to and it may change affiliate marketing forever."

Although I get similar email messages every day, this
message did intrigue me. And what I saw at the website
impressed me so much, I am making the new site an integral
part of my business.

As a subscriber, you are hereby invited to be
among the first on the web to experience this new site. (But
you have to promise not to tell a soul just yet!)

http://www.affiliateshowcase.com/getasite.asp?ID=7590
=========================
Your Affiliate Profits
May Be Rising Sharply...
=========================

This slick new "plug and play" application offers a unique
way for affiliates of ANY program to grow web traffic and
affiliate commissions.

But rather than tell you all about it in this message, I'd
like you to visit the site. If you have ever tried promoting
an affiliate program on the web, I think this new site will
really interest
you...

http://www.affiliateshowcase.com/getasite.asp?ID=7590

* Important Note: The new site and app IS live, but not
officially launched. Due to the high interest the site is
showing, servers and bandwidth are being ramped up before
the launch. So if you experience slow connect times, please
bear with it for the next couple days until the new servers go
online.

I'm sending you in BEFORE launch so you can see this before
the rest of the web does. There are also a few more advantages
to checking it out now, as you'll see at the site. So don't
delay,
click to that URL now.

P.S. If you like what you see you CAN sign up before the
rest of the web sees this, but you have to promise NOT to
start promoting it yet. In fact, promise me you won't even
mention this pre-launch notice! Thanks for that. And please
do give it a good look. Early indications and feedback have
shown that this may be the biggest thing to hit the web in
quite a while...

.. and you're among the first to see it!

http://www.affiliateshowcase.com/getasite.asp?ID=7590

1. This Weeks Success Article

Internet Tip of the Week
                         by Bob Osgoodby

Affiliate Programs

Over the years, affiliate programs have grown in popularity, and
today there are literally millions of people involved.  While
some are doing very well in these programs, others are not.  Has
the saturation point been reached, and this is no longer a
viable approach?  Let's discuss this a bit.

There are affiliate programs, and then again there are affiliate
programs. Some are good, and others you may wish to avoid.
Before
you pick one, realize that the web is loaded with these
programs,
and you are not only competing with the other programs, you are
also competing with those that have joined yours.

But don't be ready to throw in the towel.  The prospects are out
there, and growing daily as more and more people join the web.
It does however require that you do your homework before jumping
in with both feet.

Is the company you are considering reputable? This is important.
How long has the company been in "pre-launch"?  Some have been
in
this phase for much too long that the odds are they will never
get
started.  Talk with others who are already involved to ensure
that the company is on the up and up. Are they are getting paid
on a timely basis?  If you don't feel comfortable with a
particular company, look for another.

You are going to be spending a lot of time promoting the
program,
and sinking some of your hard earned money into advertising it.
First examine what you are currently involved with.  If you
already have your own web site; and if you don't why not, try to
pick affiliate programs that are compatible with what you are
already doing.

Many people will recommend that you get involved with one, and
only one, and that you put all your effort into promoting it.
While there is merit to this way of thinking, if you can get
involved with programs that complement each other, you can do
the promotion on your web site with little extra effort.
Someone
may visit your site as a result of your ad for a particular
program.  Many times however, they will also buy into another
program you are promoting. But don't get involved with so many
that your site is simply cluttered up, and has no discernable
purpose.

Look for programs whose pay out plans continue as long as the
person who joined under you is still involved. These residual
payments can last for a long time. If you are in a really good
one, these commissions can add up rather quickly.

Beware of illegal pyramids that rely on infusions of new members
to pay commissions.  In other words, it should be a product or
service that stands on its own merits, and one that you believe
in yourself. If you don't use the product yourself, how can you
honestly tell your prospects how great it is?

Not every program is a good deal. Remember, you are putting your
reputation on the line as well.  That is why it is so important
to get involved in a good one. While getting in on the "ground
floor" of a new one may be attractive, the risk is a lot higher
that it might not make it over the long pull.

One of the most successful people I know in this type of
business, writes a weekly column which he distributes to his
mailing list.  He promotes this column quite heavily, and many
people opt-in to receive it, who are not currently involved in
his program.  He keeps the publication generic, and gives
general
advice.  Of course, in the author credits, he includes a short
blurb on his program, and a way to contact him.  He gets a
decent
share of new recruits as a result of this newsletter.

A good way to build your list is to send your articles to other
publishers.  If they publish your article, you have just gotten
free ad in their publication.  It also helps build your
credibility as an expert.  It is important that you subscribe to
the newsletters you're going to send articles to since that will
give you a feel for the type they accept.

If you find the right affiliate programs, and promote them
properly, you too can join the ranks of the successful Internet
Entrepreneurs.

-----

Bob publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter
Visit his Web Site at http://adv-marketing.com to subscribe.
As a bonus, get 40,000 FREE  E-Books from Larry Dotson,
when you visit http://www.ldpublishing.com

Sponsor 2

TIRED OF LISTENING TO FAKERS AND BIG MOUTHS?
Maybe it's time to get the real scoop on how to make money
on the Internet from someone who does it everyday. If you want
 to learn what it really takes to succeed,and exactly what you
should be doing,Click Here Now!
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/mg
2. Marketing Product Profile

Six Figure Income
OVER 7 MILLION entrepreneurs from more than 190 countries have
become SFI affiliates. Why? Great benefits! As an SFI Affiliate,
you receive a FREE fully-integrated and customized SFI Affiliate
Website (Actually, a suite of websites!). We then teach you:

--- How to build a profitable business completely on the
Internet
from the comfort of your own home office

--- How to use SFI's powerful, proven system to create an income
stream that can gradually replace your current job or career

--- How to earn income globally, 24 hours a day

--both "front-end cash" AND ongoing, "back-end" Renewal Income
("do it once, get paid forever" residual-style income)

Visit: My Six Figure Income Affiliate Info Page

Used Together...
When you use the combined tools and techniques of the above
programs, you have everything you need to promote any product,
message or website that you want to get (legally and ethically)
MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF EXPOSURE for!

        http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/free
3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Discover how to be an Internet Marketing Warrior. This sight is
loaded with Free reports, tools and software to help you
automate
and make your Internet life easier.
Check out theWarriors Secret Sight Today
http://www.thewarriorgroup.com/cgi-bin/a.pl?warriors&2396

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING DOES NOT WORK for Most People -
There IS an alternative to MLM that WORKS, and works BIG! If you

haven't yet abandoned your dreams, then you need to see this.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/rwspub

Experts call it "The Perfect Affiliate System", the ULTIMATE
affiliate earning resource.  Discover "The Affiliate
MastersCourse."
It's totally FREE!  NOW, updated and available ine-Book
format...
http://freetrial.sitesell.com/rwspub.html

NOBODY gives you the scoop on more six-figure-earning
home business entrepreneurs than Six-Figure Income Magazine
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/SFIM
4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

Unlimited FREE Business Opportunity Leads!Click here:
www.freenetleads.com/free/9433951deb

"My Unabashed Confession About Affiliate Club"
http://www.urllog.com/goto/affiliate-club

Are You Serious About Improvng Your Lifestyle?
We want only those seriously committed to improving their
lifestyle.http://www.rockett.info

Real People Making Real Money
http://dynamic.secretstotheirsuccess.com/t.cgi/5260

FREE Newsletter shows you how to become a $100,000 earner:
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/FREE

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx